We fund grants, loan repayment, and scholarships.
Apply for a grant
We award grants to organizations (e.g., schools, hospitals, health departments). We also offer a cost-sharing grant to states and territories.
Report on your grant
Grantees must report on their grant every year. We provide the tools to do so.
Apply for loan repayment
We offer programs that repay school loan debt.
- Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Programs
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program
- Pediatric Specialty Loan Repayment Program
- Faculty Loan Repayment Program
Apply for a scholarship
We offer scholarships to help pay for health professions’ education.
- Nurse Corps Scholarship Program
- Native Hawaiian Health Scholarship Program
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship Program
Meet service requirements
Nurse Corps members must follow certain service requirements. This applies to Nurse Corps scholars and Nurse Corps Loan Repayment recipients.
For schools: apply for a loan program
We fund schools so they can offer their students loans to pursue a health professions degree.
- Health Professions Student Loans
- Loans for Disadvantaged Students
- Nursing Student Loans
- Primary Care Loans
For schools: manage your loan program
We help schools manage the loan programs we fund.