We provide several online systems to assist you with scholarship and loan repayment programs, jobs and training for clinicians, and grants.
BHW Customer Service Portal
For scholarship and loan applicants: Use the BHW Customer Service Portal to apply to our loan and scholarship programs.
For scholarship and loan participants: Use the BHW Customer Service Portal to submit a question about your service, update your preferences, apply for a continuation, submit documentation, and more.
For points of contact (POCs) for a health care site, a state primary care office member, or others: Use the BHW Customer Service Portal to manage your status as a site point of contact.
Health Workforce Connector
For clinicians seeking jobs or training: Use the Health Workforce Connector to:
- Search thousands of job and training opportunities.
- Check HPSA and other scores for health care sites.
- Create a personal profile so recruiters can find you.
For points of contact (POCs) for health care sites: Use the Health Workforce Connector to:
- Promote job opportunities and training.
- Search for job candidates.
- Maintain contact information for your health care site.
HRSA Electronic Handbooks
Use the HRSA Electronic Handbooks to apply for and manage BHW grants.