The Community Health Worker Training Program provides funding to train community health workers to provide public health emergency response and address the public health needs of underserved communities.
Am I eligible?
When funding is available, you can apply if you are*:
- City or township governments
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and state controlled institutions of higher education
- State governments
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
How do I apply?
You can view the Notice of Funding Opportunity and apply via grants.gov.
How can I contact you?
* Note: Always read the notice of funding opportunity for full eligibility requirements.