The program trains practicing professionals to provide addiction prevention, treatment, and recovery services in underserved communities.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible* if you are
- A Teaching Health Center
- A Federally Qualified Health Center
- A Community Mental Health Center
- A Rural Health Clinic
- A health center operated by the Indian Health Service, an Indian tribe, a tribal organization, or an urban Indian organization
- An entity with a demonstrated record of success in providing training for nurse practitioners, physician assistants, health service psychologists, and/or social workers
How do I apply?
Read the most recent funding notice for ISTP.
How can I contact you?
Phone: (301) 945-3336
* Note: Always read the notice of funding opportunity for full eligibility requirements.