All of our PCTE programs provide medical education for physicians and physician assistants.
Use our PCTE Grantee Evaluation Resources. They’ll help you develop an evaluation framework.
These training materials focus on readiness for interdisciplinary care, and health care access, quality, and cost.
The program trains and supports primary care physicians to provide maternal and obstetrical healthcare.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible* if you are:
- Public or nonprofit private hospital
- School of medicine or osteopathic medicine
- Academically affiliated physician assistant training program
- Public or private nonprofit entity
How do I apply?
When funding is available, you apply at grants.gov. Read the most recent funding notice for PCTE: CPMH.
How can I contact you?
* Note: Always read the notice of funding opportunity for full eligibility requirements.