All of our PCTE programs provide medical education for physicians and physician assistants.
Use our PCTE Grantee Evaluation Resources. They’ll help you develop an evaluation framework.
These training materials focus on readiness for interdisciplinary care, and health care access, quality, and cost.
IBHPC funds training programs that combine behavioral health care and primary care. We focus on rural and high-need areas. There’s an emphasis on opioid use disorder treatment.
Am I eligible?
When funding is available, you can apply if you are*:
- An accredited school of allopathic or osteopathic medicine
- An academically affiliated physician assistant training program
- An accredited public or nonprofit private hospital
- A public or nonprofit private entity whom the Secretary determines capable of carrying out such grants.
How do I apply?
When funding is available, you apply at grants.gov.
How can I contact you?
* Note: Always read the notice of funding opportunity for full eligibility requirements.