All of our PCTE programs provide medical education for physicians and physician assistants.
Use our PCTE Grantee Evaluation Resources. They’ll help you develop an evaluation framework.
These training materials focus on readiness for interdisciplinary care, and health care access, quality, and cost.
The program trains and supports physicians, physician assistants, dentists, and dental hygienists who plan to teach in the primary care fields.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible* if you are:
- An accredited school of allopathic or osteopathic medicine
- An academically affiliated physician assistant training program
- A dental or dental hygiene school
- An accredited public or nonprofit private hospital
- A public or nonprofit private entity whom the Secretary deems capable of carrying out such grants
How do I apply?
When funding is available, you apply at grants.gov.
How can I contact you?
* Note: Always read the notice of funding opportunity for full eligibility requirements.