All of our PCTE programs provide medical education for physicians and physician assistants.
Use our PCTE Grantee Evaluation Resources. They’ll help you develop an evaluation framework.
These training materials focus on readiness for interdisciplinary care, and health care access, quality, and cost.
The PCTE-RTMB program trains pediatric and primary care residents to provide care for children and adolescents suffering from mental and behavioral health problems due to gun violence.
Am I eligible to apply?
When funding is available, you can apply if you are*:
- An accredited public or nonprofit private hospital
- A school of allopathic medicine or osteopathic medicine
- A residency program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education in family medicine, general internal medicine, general pediatrics, or combined internal medicine and pediatrics ("med-peds"); and
- A Tribe or Tribal organization, if otherwise, eligible.
How do I apply?
When funding is available, you apply via grants.gov. Read the most recent PCTE-RTMB funding notice.
How can I contact you?
* Note: Always read the notice of funding opportunity for full eligibility requirements.