In August 2023, HRSA announced awards of more than $100 million to train more nurses and grow the nursing workforce. These investments will address the increasing demand for registered nurses, nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives, and nurse faculty.
See the 2023 awards:
- Nurse Education Practice Quality and Retention-Pathway to Registered Nurse Program (NEPQR-PRNP) Awards
- Advanced Nursing Education Workforce (ANEW) Program Awards
- Advanced Nursing Education-Nurse Practitioner Residency and Fellowship Program (ANE-NPRF) Awards
- Nurse Faculty Loan Program Awards
- Nurse Anesthetist Traineeship (NAT) Program Awards