We support programs that prepare new nurse practitioners (NPs) for primary care practice in community-based settings. We prefer projects that benefit rural or other high-need groups of people.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible*, if you are
- A school of nursing
- A nurse managed health clinic/center
- An academic health center
- A state or local government
- A private or public nonprofit entity that the Secretary deems appropriate
How do I apply?
When funding is available, you apply via grants.gov. Read the most recent ANE-NPR funding notice.
Who received recent ANE-NPR awards?
In June 2019, we awarded 36 grants to entities in 24 states.
How can I contact you?
* Note: Always read the notice of funding opportunity for full eligibility requirements.